
This is what Addison keeps telling me when I call her "Mommy's little baby." I know, I know, she isn't a baby anymore, she is a big girl and is now 2 years old. It is so hard to believe that she has been in our lives for 2 whole years!!! It sure wouldn't be the same without her. I remember people always referring to this age as the "terrible two's" and can totally see what they mean, BUT I am trying to embrace it whole-heartedly, because there are definitely moments that make all the melt-downs, temper tantrums, and back-talking (yes she already does all of these, BELIEVE ME) worth it. Moments when everything negative gets forgotten about (well most of it) are the ones we like to remember and share, along with a few of the not-so-nice ones.
The other morning, we were trying to get ready and out the door on time (which never happens) and Addie decided to throw her diaper at me because she didn't want to throw it away. I lightly swatted her diaper-covered tush in response. She looked at me and said "No mama, you know better." I honestly tried to stay serious, but I just started laughing and I couldn't help it. Apparently she does listen when I tell her things.........
As soon as I have more time, I will get birthday party pics up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment